PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is looking for someone to join our growing team as a full-time employee in Test Engineering. This will involve testing new features, verifying bug fixes, and contributing to test automation across our front-end, back-end, mobile app, or api teams. This could involve Python, Java, Groovy, Kotlin, JS/TypeScript, WebDriver, Cucumber, or other technologies.
- Creating test environments and customizing them as necessary
- Verifying that defects have been fixed in the product and writing automated tests for them
- Verifying that new features have been designed as documented and writing automated tests for them
- Improving processes and documentation as needed
- Assisting with troubleshooting defects reported by other teams in the company
- Work in an agile/scrum environment
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated expertise in a high-level language and general programming aptitude
- Proficiency with Linux (or related) systems and bash scripting
- Experience consuming REST apis and general familiarity with HTTP
- Experience with agile development, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Nice to have
- Experience with mobile app testing or development (Android, Bluetooth/BLE preferred)
- Experience with container managers and system administration tools (GCP, Kubernetes, Salt, and Terraform preferred)
- Experience with distributed data platforms (Cassandra, Flink, and Kafka preferred)
- Experience testing AI/ML products or a statistics background
- Experience with browser automation (Selenium or WebDriver preferred)